Here at Hollywood Casino we take great pride in rolling out the Red Carpet – we’re in the business of creating FUN for our guests!
That makes Hollywood Casino a primo place for career-minded folks who enjoy a fast-paced work environment and want to contribute from the moment they become cast members.
Can you deliver STAR treatment? You’re the right match for us if you will:
• Put people first
• Support your fellow team members
• Anticipate - and exceed! - guest expections
• Positively influence others
• Some positions require a Louisiana Gaming License; please click here for details
• All Hollywood Casino employees must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Benefit packages available for full time and part time employees
Join our team of Workplace Stars!
“I like the patrons but most of all I like my fellow employees. I love what I do at Hollywood because I like cleaning and having the chance to go above and beyond to make a great atmosphere for our guests.”
Faye W., Environmental Services Attendant
“I’m an outgoing person and my job lets me meet lots of different people and provide customer service all throughout my shift. This is the perfect place to interact with others! I’ve also found great opportunities for advancement.”
Lisa T., Slot Attendant
“I’ve been with the company for 12 ½ years and I started in the buffet; I loved providing great customer service! Hollywood is a great place to work because we allow “you to be you” - and we have fun in the process!”
Cristy, Sr. Income Audit Clerk
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.